Wednesday, July 27, 2011




I attended the Ice Cream social at the Chateau the possible new home of Zuhrah Shrine. It is located at 10715 S Shore Drive in Plymouth Minnesota.
It was a wonderful evening..hot but a great time. There was grilled Hot dogs,Brats, Ribs,and of course ice cream.But what we all really love is the social get together. I love to see everyone and get caught up .

This photo of Tiny the Clown and me( can you pick the real clown? or Cop? ha) was taken very early for as the evening progressed the place was packed.

I took a good look at the new place. I believe that this new faculity will serve us well and allow the Divan to get back to working on membership, program development, and important things that matter and what makes a Shrine Temple Great Again.



The membership will vote at the next stated meeting which I believe will be on August 12th. Its also the night of the Corn feed and grilled steak dinner.

YA new place, new Day and Zuhrah with a great tradition building a new future



Posted by Picasa

No comments: