Saturday, May 15, 2021

Red Wing Lodge #8 Table Lodge

On May 14th, 2021 Red Wing Lodge # 8 hosted its annual Table Lodge under Minnesota Covid Precautions at the St. James Hotel. The attendance was confined to just 36 people when the normal attendance is 72. The program was shortened, where normally we would honor our Scholarship Winners, remember our departed Brothers and a few other things, but a great time was experienced by all.

The evening begun with the Grand Master of Minnesota Masons Rolf W. Windstrand himself provided the delightful music that filled the room as we gathered and talked. Everyone commented on how nice it was to "see people again" this being most of our first social gathering in over a year.

I must apologize that these are the only photos that I took of the evening. I was too busy chatting, and getting caught up with Brothers and people that I haven't seen in a long time. I even snuck in a few handshakes and hugs.






 

No comments: