Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our Birthday- July 4th



On Sunday July 4th we will be celebrating our Nations founding remembering that day in 1776 that the Continental Congress adopted the Declaration of Independence.
Today as I was standing on a Street Corner on a beauitful day in Minneapolis Minnesota. I remembered that because two hundred and thirty four years ago and since at each moment when the promise was in jeopardy, ordinary men and women just like you and me found the courage to defend it and some made the supreme sacriface to keep the promise alive.
So on July 4th wont you join me and read the Declaration of Independence for yourself. But most of all I hope you will take a moment to appericate the men and women in uniform who defend our rights and freedoms.
The photo you see above is the home of Besty Ross. I thought it was a nice touch for the 4th of July..........................






God Bless America- Land of the Free Home of the Brave



Happy Birthday Day Dad July 4, 1927



No comments: