Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome Zuhrah Shriners


I would like to say how pleasantly suprised I was to find out that my blog has been noted in the Zuhrah e rabian. I would like to welcome you to my blog and hope that you may find it interesting.
My intent is to provide short current articles on Freemasonry to better inform you and to create a exchange of information. It is intended so that it should only take one to three minutes to read so it wont take up much of your busy day.So click around and take a look.
.
For more information click on my profile , or my Facebook Page.
If you really like it become a follower or send me your comments
.
I am a proud member of the Legion of Honor, but this is a photo of our Oriental Band. I just love the way they look and play so Id thought Id share that with you.