Monday, December 2, 2019

Red Wing Lodge #8 Installation of Officers and December Dinner



Worshipful Master Jake Facile and his Grand Lodge Brothers
Red Wing Lodge #8 is what I consider to be my Home Lodge. Though I do belong to others, this is where I feel the most comfortable and happiest.

The City of Red Wing is sixty miles from my home. Its a beautiful small Minnesota city that is situated on the banks of the Mississippi River. Part of the drive for me is on country roads. A drive filled with the joys of the Minnesota Country side, and filled with the hazards of winter driving.

Our lodge seems to be filled with Past Grand Masters, the sitting Most Worshipful Grand Master Eathan Seaberg, the Junior Grand Steward Shawn Carrick
.
Our lodge is a small lodge, but we do all the Masonic Degrees and are  pretty good, and we take it seriously. We also are big on community involvement and Brotherly Love.

Our Lodge building was built in the 1920s and has a prominent  location in the downtown district. It was designed and built as a Masonic Lodge. We have lots of room for our activities.

Our members come from the community from all stations of life, and with different occupations. This adds to our strengths. We are all good men who want to become better.

I have been to alot of Masonic Events in my life around the world. The December Meeting at Red Wing Lodge is my favorite of all of them.

Our Worshipful Master this year is Jake Facile who is originally a California Mason. He has fit in so nicely, and learned the Minnesota work.We are proud of him. He will do us well.

Grand Master Ethan Seaberg Presides 

2019-2020 Officers and Members-Red Wing Lodge

Gary Thomas Famous Christmas Pudding Dessert
Great Meal by WB Jeff Seaberg

No comments: