Monday, September 14, 2009

The Three Lost Symbols By Dan Brown to be Released



These are the three Covers of Dan Brown's new book to be released September 15th."The Lost Symbol."
Directly to the left, is the cover meant for Great Britain, Australia, and Hong Kong.
The top cover is destined for Germany, and Europe in general.
In the middle is the North American cover.
This is information I figured out for myself, so I am anxious to see if the covers are distributed in the countries as I have deducted.
I sincerely hope that those of you who have been waiting to read the book get a copy and a comfortable place to sit and the time to enjoy it. I hope to hear your thoughts and share your joy.
Personally, I have enjoyed the hype that has surrounded this book and have been trying to prepare the Masonic leadership for any fall out or benefits.
And with a smile on my face I have reflected this whole time upon the words of that great Master Mason P.T. Barnum said..