Monday, October 26, 2015

I Am The Guy.....

Have you ever wondered what happened to the Brother(s) you raised awhile back?
Here is a idea that may help answer those questions. Hope this helps.
File:Open Door - geograph.org.uk - 1302200.jpg

I am the guy who asked to join your organization
I am the guy who paid his dues to join.
I am the guy who stood up in front of you and promised to be faithful and loyal to the Fraternity
I am the guy who came to your meeting and no one paid any attention to
I tried several times to be friends but they all had their own buddies to talk to and sit next to.
I sat down several times alone but no one paid any attention to me.
I hoped very much that someone would have asked me to take part in a fund raising project,
activity, or something. No one saw my efforts when I volunteered.
I missed a few meetings after joining because I was sick and could not be there.
No one asked me at the next meeting where I had been.
I felt it did not matter very much to others whether I was there or not.
The next meeting I decided to stay home and watch TV.
The following meeting I attended but no one asked me where I was at the last meeting.
You might say I am a good guy, a good family man, who holds a good job, loves 
his community and his country.
You know who else I am? I am the guy who never came back.
It amuses me how the heads of the organization and the members discuss 
why the organization is losing members.
It amuses me to think that they spend so much time looking 
for new members.When I was there all the time.
All they needed to do was make me feel needed, wanted, and welcome.
                                                 

No comments: