Monday, March 5, 2018

A Little Vacation reading



I always travel with a Ritual when I go on vacation. Yesterday I just returned from a week long cruise from the lower Caribbean. There is nothing more relaxing than sitting on the beach or on a ship contemplating the esoteric meanings of our Rituals. Its those trips that seem to charge my batteries, and inspire me to write a paper or an education piece.
It was my intent to write an article for Commandery and to study it further.My Royal Arch manual has been to two different continents, and eight different countries with me.
I was very surprised when I pulled out both my copies of the Royal Arch Manual that morning. I have all my Rituals on one shelf. I meant to grab my Commandery Manual and my Royal Arch.
 But I did manage to write a very nice education piece, and I also started an outline for a book.
So traveling does have its many benefits.

No comments: